Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Volunteers needed at Crossroads

 

Experience the Joy of Helping the Needy and Making New Friends from Around the World!
Crossroads Foundation Limited is in desperate need of local volunteers who:

·         can come as individuals or groups
·         can come regularly –each week (one or multiple days)
·         can speak some English
·         have skills they want to put to good use or improve on
·         enjoy helping and working with people of all nations
·         want to make the world and Hong Kong a better place!

Everyone at Crossroads is a volunteer – there are no paid staff. Consequently, we do the work we do because it brings enjoyment and fulfillment!

 Here’s what some of our volunteers say about their experience:

“Volunteering at Crossroads is wonderful because of the community.
Each time I come, I feel fulfilled that I have accomplished something.
I look forward to the days to come.” 

“It is the feeling of family that I love the most about Crossroads,
especially because my family all live overseas and I miss them.
It has also given meaning to my life as an expat wife.
All the friends I have made there are very special to me.”

If you would like more information about volunteering at Crossroads or to see a list of opportunities and needs, please visit our web site at: http://www.crossroads.org.hk or phone our volunteers department at:(852) 2272 9301

You are also welcome to visit us any day we’re open: Tuesday through Saturday between 10:30 am and 5:00 pm at: Crossroads Foundation Limited, 2 Castle Peak Road (across from Gold Coast Phase 2), Tuen Mun, N T

No comments:

Post a Comment